Here are some intriguing and interesting pieces from around the world wide web:
- “If Everyone Knew” posted this informative thought piece on things that most people probably don’t know. If you’re seeking out truth, this is very interesting.
- North Dakota State University has an interesting study of communication styles and their effects on you and those you communicate with.
- Esquire Magazine provides this list of 75 books every man “should” read. How many have you read?
- “A Daring Adventure” provides a list of 25 great motivational quotes that you may have never heard before.
- “The Daily Kos” slips some insight into your day with “What Happens When I Die.”
- An interesting viewpoint on personality types in this article titled “Thought Leaders vs. Do Leaders.”
- Into conspiracies? This strange little page will make you think twice about some of the films and programs you might watch.